Monday, March 10, 2008

Ignorance

Ignorance. This is an extremely interesting subject to write on but I shall give it a go.

There are many things going on in the world constantly and no human could know about them all. But, there are certain thing that we do know about and either, one proceed to do something about or two choose to remain ignorant about it. A personal example for me of finding out about something and proceeding to do something about it is MacDonald's. I never liked the place to begin with ,even since I was a small child, but me and my sister used to go and get fries together once in a while. This all change when I seen 'Super Size Me'. I was utterly repulsed by the fact that their flies didn't ever seem to rot or even get slightly discoloured. Lets just say I never, ever, go to MacDonald's at all now, not that I realy did in the first place, and the very smell of it makes me want to toss my cookies. Ever Since Searcy gave us the story about the slaughter house and I found out that MacDonald's is one of the places that buys that meat I am even more repulsed than I already was with them.

No comments: